This series of power chokes are made with High Flux cores and is capable of handling very high DC bias current with minimal loss and minimal inductance roll-off. Inductors are constructed with self-leaded through-hole mounting in either vertical or horizontal orientations.
Custom designs are available to meet your specific requirements. Alternate core materials, including KoolMu, MPP, and XFLUX are also available.
- Designed using high saturation and high-temperature stability “High Flux Cores” with distributed air-gap
- Excellent electromagnetic shielding due to toroidal design
- Designed for commercial, industrial and military application
- Low-cost designs with pre-tinned leads for PCB through hole mounting
- Inductance values from 3.20 uH to 1000 uH
- Current rating from 2.1 Amps to 50 Amps
- Temperature Rating: -55 deg C to +125 Deg C
- Potted version available for military application
Custom designs are available to meet your specific requirements
Go back to All Power Supplies