Inquire About Common Mode Choke Inductors
CET Technology designs and manufactures common mode chokes in practically any size package or form factor for almost any application. Common mode choke inductors are power magnetics components used as an electrical filter to blocking high-frequency common mode noise while allowing differential signals and low-frequency common-mode signals to pass through.
Our Common Mode Choke Inductor Series
Here are the features and specifications for our common mode chokes (View PDF Catalog):
- High inductance
- Suitable for high-density automatic insertion
- Ideal for high-frequency applications
|V Series (vertical 290, 450, 650 & 850)||
H Series (Horizontal 200, 270, 400 & 600)
|M Series (Type 11 M, 14M, & 16M)||
N Series (Type 15N, 18N, 20N, 17N, 19N, 21N)
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees C to +105 degrees C
- Rated Voltage: AC 250 Vrms Max
- Dielectric Strength: 2Kvac/1 minute
Common mode chokes are used to minimize the common mode noise fed back into the power line by switching power supplies and other devices such as triacs, SCRs relays, etc.
CET common mode chokes incorporate several features that help designers meet the filtering requirements of international safety agencies as well as to optimize the circuit for particular noise levels and frequencies produced by each power supply design.
- 3 mm creepage for meeting UL, VDE IEC, CSA requirements
- UL approved Class 1300 degree C insulation system is available
- 3750 RMS isolation between windings
- Windings Balanced within 1%
CCMU10 common mode choke inductors have been specially developed by CETY in a very small package size in order to save the crucial circuit area. A wide range of inductance values is available for the designers to choose from.
- 1.6 mm creepage for meeting UL, CSA requirements
- UL approved Class 130 degree C insulation system ins available
- 1500 VRMS isolation between windings
- Windings balanced within 1%
CET Common Mode Chokes are designed to help meet U.S. and international requirements for safety and EMI. By placing these chokes at the inputs of electrical equipment or circuits, EMI feedback can be kept within specified limits. These low-priced chokes are available in a wide range of standard inductances and current ratings from 100 mA to 5.5 AMPS
- Low profile
- 2500 VAC hipot
- Custom versions also available
Get a Quote:
Find Common Mode Chokes on the CET Technology website and request a quote online. Contact us to learn more about our Common Mode Chokes – we have the ability to manufacture custom Common Mode Chokes to meet your exact requirements.