This series of power chokes is made with High Flux cores and is capable of handing very high DC bias current with minimal loss and minimal inductance roll off. Inductors are constructed with self-leaded through-hole mounting in either vertical or horizontal orientations.
Custom designs are available to meet your specific requirements. Alternate core materials, including KoolMu, MPP, and XFLUX are also available.
- Designed using high saturation and high temperature stability “High Flux Cores” with distributed air-gap
- Excellent electromagnetic shielding due to toroidal design
- Designed for commercial, industrial and military application
- Low cost designs with pre-tinned leads for PCB through hole mounting
- Inductance values from 3.20 uH to 1000 uH
- Current rating from 2.1 Amps to 50 Amps
- Temperature Rating: -55 deg C to +125 Deg C
- Potted version available for military application
Custom designs are available to meet your specific requirements